Indian support is dumb -- NOT!

General public discussion.

Moderators: BBear, theunknownhost, flaguy

Arf
Official Test Penquin

Indian support is dumb -- NOT!

Post by Arf » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 pm

I want to pay a compliment to Anil C. at Navisite. While many here seem to equate a thick Indian accent with poor support, if you're lucky enough to get Anil or his boss, Ajay, you can expect solid solutions in short order. I wish Indian accents weren't so difficult for me to understand because I think I could learn a lot from him. He clearly understood my request, jumped in and resolved a serious exploit on my server. He then showed me where the problem was and how to prevent it in the future.

The results speak for themselves! Thanks Anil!

m2
Hard Drive Crasher

Post by m2 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:39 pm

Great! (BaDa! ?)

mbodamer
Hard Drive Crasher

Post by mbodamer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:45 pm

thats great. I for one couldnt care less where the people come from... my entire thing is that they know what they are doing and can get the job done.

I have worked a bit with Indians via elance for various projects to much success...

I am glad it worked out for you. it seems that when you call expecting to have a problem then you manifest it, but if you take the time to try and work with them, they are there to work with you, even if there is a bit of an accent.
Mike

osmnetworks
Professional Chicken Dancer

Post by osmnetworks » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:15 pm

I don't mind the accent, I guess my problem is I have never got Anil or Ajay, I am on hold right now with Abhishek and he is unfortunately useless. The biggest problem I find with the tickets is they say they do something but they actually don't do it.
Stephen Osmond

newcanada
Hosting Superstar

Post by newcanada » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:02 pm

mbodamer wrote:thats great. I for one couldnt care less where the people come from... my entire thing is that they know what they are doing and can get the job done.

I agree. I told this to Thad once; I have never cared if Alabanza outsourced, I just care about getting results.