Free SiteBuilder

If you have a program or script that you'd like to give away or sell, this is the place to do it. All offers should include contact info.

Moderators: BBear, theunknownhost, flaguy

newcanada
Hosting Superstar

Free SiteBuilder

Post by newcanada » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:15 pm

Greg
Hosting Superstar

Post by Greg » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:23 pm

I could be wrong, but it looks like that Free SiteBuilder Promo is only for SiteBuilder 3.2 for Windows

Arf
Official Test Penquin

Post by Arf » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:27 am

Well, we could always run them on the Alabanza windows servers... errr... oh yeah, shared servers. Never mind. You'll need to go to somewhere else to get your own windows server to run this type of thing I think. I doubt you'd have to far since many of the hosts here are testing windows boxes. In fact the host of Alahosts offers them...cheap.

newcanada
Hosting Superstar

Post by newcanada » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:50 am

(remove)
Last edited by newcanada on Thu May 08, 2008 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jady

Post by jady » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:57 am

We have site builder on one of our Rackspace servers. Dont use it (yet) as none of the clients we put on these servers need this since they are only the clients we have designed sites and/or applications for. PM me if you want a link to our demo site using Site Builder.

Rebel
Nothing better to do.

Post by Rebel » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:29 pm

i will be installing this on my windows server shortly. I use Plesk for windows hosting and so far it is going prtty well. not a lot of customers on my windows box -- if anyone wants an account for playing around please contact me and i can set one up for you to try. I ordered my server from ServerBeach. They are a Peer1 company and use to be the unmanaged Server division of Rackspace. -- Peer 1 has a pop in toronto and i notice tht connectivity is not an issue as it is wil alabanza, However i also dont have very many domains on it --

Sitebuilder i plan to install before christimas and start offering the service to customers

/thanks
REBEL

with or without cause